Essential information for partner clubs
To become an FRMC partner club you will need to meet the following conditions. If you are keen we will gladly send you further details by email.
Important: partner clubs do not have to cover any costs.
You should meet the following requirements:
- Big enough changing rooms (attendees will not expect to use showers)
- Grass or artificial pitch
- Clinic publicity: posters, flyers and online materials will be provided by FRMC free of charge.
- Club house with space and facilities to provide lunch for attendees (cost covered by FRMC)
- We will discuss with your club restaurant how to provide the FRMC menu (simple and healthy). Restaurant to invoice FRMC
- A three-pitch sports hall should be available if possible for spring and autumn camps.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for more information.